SKF is a world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, SKF is one of the leading players in lubrication systems, seals, mechatronics and services which include technical support & maintenance services. SKF is a truly global company that counts 46,600 employees, with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
SKF Netherlands is based in Nieuwegein (330 employees) and houses several units active in sales of products and services in the Benelux, as well as the European centre for research and engineering.
SKF Motion Technologies Benelux, specialised in linear motion and actuation products, is looking to hire a m/f
With a direct reporting line to the Managing Director UK & Benelux, and in close collaboration with colleagues from the technical team, the sales team (account managers) and customer service team, you are responsible for technical support to customers in the Benelux with a primary focus on the Belgium market.
Your role includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide excellent technical support and advise customers on technical solutions that meet their requirements in the field of linear motion & actuation. Your support is an 'enabler' for sales and is a key differentiator in our offer of 'added value' solutions
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships on a technical level across many different industry segments (medical, automation, general machine building, defence, packaging, etcetera.)
- Write technical proposals based on customer requirements and ensure their professional follow-up
- Liaise between customers, account managers and SKF factories abroad in order to identify the best solution for the customer
- Identify opportunities and customers’ expectations to enhance sales and generate additional business when possible
- Advise customers and prospects over new solutions and products
- Conduct technical trainings to industrial re-sellers
- You have an engineering Bachelor degree (hbo-level)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience preferably in a technical/industrial environment
- Experience with linear motion products is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills, results focused and driven, organized, pragmatic, tenacious and team player are also skills you possess
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, English and French
- A real challenge within a growing company, worldwide recognized in its industrial market, and committed to innovation, with a focus on best practices within each market
- A company strongly result oriented
- A challenging position with responsibilities in a technical and multi-sectorial environment
- An attractive remuneration package
Please send your application and CV by using the online application form.
For more information, please visit our website www.skf.com or contact Olaf de Bakker, Managing Director SKF Motion Technologies UK & Benelux, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Acquisition is not appreciated.