Functieomschrijving Business Controller
IHC Dredge Equipment produces custom-built and standard dredging mission equipment. We currently require a Business Controller to join our unit. Reporting to the Cluster Controller for IHC Services, you will be an executive team member, consulting on and challenging the management of IHC Dredge Equipment. Within the role of Business Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- assisting with the development of business plans, monitoring the execution of (strategic) plans (by management reporting) and providing assistance for any corrective measures
- order and project controls
- the monthly reporting of adequate (project) management information and periodic reports
- providing scenario modelling analyses
- developing reports and KPIs to support strategic decision making
- assisting with the implementation, management and optimisation of Royal IHC’s financial performance
- providing advice on business proposals and supplying business plans to management
- challenging the management of the unit where appropriate
- implementing initiatives to improve organisational effectiveness
- preparing and advising on investment proposals/business cases.
Functie-eisen Business Controller
To be eligible for the role of Business Controller, you must have:
- a higher vocational education (hbo) or an academic higher education (wo) in business administration or economics
- at least five years experience as business controller (or controller in a comparable environment)
- ability to produce financial reports, financial data and analysis, cost calculations and budgets, as well as prepare forecasts, project and risk analysis and financial/KPI reports by combining data from different business areas
- hands-on mentality and experience in a project and/or production environment
- a customer-driven approach, with a national and international focus
- the ability to identify improvement opportunities and increase operational efficiency
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- a strong understanding of business processes.
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Location: Kinderdijk (NL)
As Business Controller, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
Royal IHC offers you as Business Controller a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Business Controller and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond by using this apply link.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.