Are you excited to help shape the future of battery technology and consequently the future of consumer electronics and mobility? Do you have the engineering wit do drive customer success from a technical perspective? Can you not wait to dive into a VC-backed deep tech scale-up with the ambition to change the world?
Then hurry up and join our multi-national team of ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial colleagues!
LeydenJar Technologies is scaling rapidly and while doing so we are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join us in our mission to boost battery technology.
About the job
LeydenJar Technologies is developing a Li-ion (and solid state) battery solution. As LeydenJar's technologies are unique in the industry - 100% silicon film deposited on Cu substrate with PECVD deposition method - the success of our story significantly depends on thorough understanding of material properties of LeydenJar's silicon Anode. Also teaming up with our PECVD and battery specialists, is essential to design the best performing products for specific applications so that LeydenJar's technologies can serve the world in as broad fields as possible.
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing the existing R&D and production machines as well as arranging the electrical maintenance and upgrades of the tools. Besides this, you will be involved in the development, design and construction for the next generation production machines. Your primary location will be Eindhoven.
You will be working on:
Optimizing and stabilizing the anode foil production
Trouble shooting on the production processes
Upgrades of the production tools
Modifications to increase the stabilization
Setting up the electrical maintenance on the R&D and production machines, including spare-part management
Contacts with machine-partners and suppliers
Electrical safety on the LeydenJar equipment according NEN3140
Prototyping and proof of principle investigations for next generation production machines
- You have profound electrical knowledge of manufacturing processes and of technical components
- Knowledge of industrial automation (PLC’s, IIoT, HMI, SCADA…) and protocols (OPC UA, Profibus, Profinet, CAN) is a plus
- You have min 5 years’ experience as an Electrical engineer /in both production processes and/or machine building/
- You have and will leverage a vast network of suppliers in the above mentioned areas
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, similar
- You have a pragmatic approach and think in solutions
- You are a team-worker with a strong drive to make the best machine.
- Knowledge of regulations in your knowledge field like CE, ATEX, NEN3140 etc is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Unique experience in a rapidly scaling VC-backed start-up environment
- Chance to work on potentially world-changing technology that can be a game changer to a range of industries and a key enabler for the energy transition
- Great colleagues; at LeydenJar you will be part of a multi-national, ambitious, innovative and entrepreneurial team/20+ different nationalities!
- We host internal FUN events each year and offer personal development perks.
Are you ready to take on the challenge as an Electrical Engineer?
We are looking forward to your application!
At LeydenJar we value diversity, and we provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, etc.