For our Technical Support department we are currently searching for a:
Field Service Engineer (HQ)
In this function your goal is to be our customers’ preferred partner for services that will improve performance and productivity and maintain the high quality of Applikon Bioreactor systems.
Applikon-Biotechnology success depends on the pride and quality standards each employee adds to each of our products and services. We insist on strict service procedures meeting ISO standards in our service department to guarantee that every job is done right every time. All employees within the After Sales Support Group are putting customers first. No one job stands alone, we foster a team approach to problem solving.
Open communication and cooperation among all departments is necessary to achieve our goal of quality service. The future will present challenges and changing work techniques, therefore willingness to learn and to share knowledge and to think creatively will ensure our standard of quality service.
- Support Product Development Department with new product development and during product lifecycle to improve reliability, reduce service costs and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop tools and documentation necessary to perform installation, training, repair, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Assist Sales and Marketing with all their initiatives to realize sales turnover and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise between Service and other functions to meet deliverables on 'projects'.
- Utilizes his/her expertise in front of end-users and our distributors, by telephone and e-mail contact.
- Perform installations, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance world wide.
- Capability to train and instruct colleagues, distributors and customers on service matters.
- Vocational level - Electronics.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and international up to 40% of the time.
- Excellent in English writing and speaking.
- Driving License (B).
- You are willing to be vaccinated in order work at customer’s site.
Applikon offers you a responsible position in an organization with leading products in biotechnology. You can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and great career opportunities. Applikon has a pleasant (informal) working atmosphere and a drive to be a quality leader.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you interested in this position and do you fit the profile? Apply directly at Applikon Biotechnology B.V., Jolanda Hoogvliet, Heertjeslaan 2, 2629 JG Delft or by e-mail: HR@applikon-biotechnology.com. Please visit our website for further information about Applikon: www.applikon-biotechnology.com
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.