Applikon Biotechnology B.V. is a privately owned Dutch high-tech company and a world leader in advanced bioreactor systems. Our products are applicable within the Life Sciences and Food Industry. Applikon works closely with many (inter)national universities and institutes. We are constantly developing new technologies for the bioprocessing. Our main office is located in Delft. With three subsidiaries (USA, UK and China) there are currently working more than 160 employees in the marketing & sales, development, assembly, QC and after-sales support of our products.
Further information on the activities of Applikon Biotechnology B.V. can be found at www.applikon-biotechnology.com. For our Technical Support department we are currently searching for an:
International Field Service Engineer
In this function your goal is to be our customers' preferred partner for services that will improve performance and productivity and maintain the high quality of Applikon Bioreactor systems. Applikon Biotechnology success depends on the pride and quality standards each employee adds to each of our products and services. We insist on strict service procedures meeting ISO standards in our Sales Support Group to be able to guarantee that every job is done right every time. All employees within the After Sales Support Group are putting our customers first and we use a team approach to problem solving.
Open communication and cooperation with your direct colleagues is necessary to achieve our goal of high quality service. The future will present challenges and changing technology and techniques, therefore willingness to learn is necessary to be successful in this function. Your desire to share knowledge in combination with being able to think creatively will ensure our standard of high quality service.
- Support Product Development Department with new product development and during product lifecycle to improve reliability, reduce service costs and improve customer satisfaction
- Develops tools and documentation necessary to perform installation, training, repair, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Assist Sales and Marketing with all their initiatives to realise sales turnover and customer satisfaction
- Liaise between Service and other functions to meet deliverables on 'projects'
- Utilizes his/her expertise World Wide in front of end-users and our distributors and by telephone and e-mail contact
- Performs installations, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance world wide
- Capability to train and instruct colleagues, distributors and customers on service matters
- Mbo or hbo (Bsc.) education Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical engineering
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically and international up to 40% of the time
- Excellent in English writing and speaking
- Driving License
- Knowledge of Applikon Biotechnology products
- Prior experience in an International oriented an operating company
- Experience with Biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in particular
- Knowledge of quality standards like ISO, GMP, FDA
Applikon offers you a responsible position in an organisation with leading products in biotechnology. You can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and great career opportunities. Applikon has a pleasant (informal) working atmosphere and a drive to be part of the top.
Are you interested in this position and do you fit the profile? Apply directly at Applikon Biotechnology B.V., Jolanda Verwaal-Hoogvliet, Heertjeslaan 2, 2629 JG Delft or by e-mail: HR@applikon-biotechnology.com.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.