As a member of the Environmental Engineering Discipline the “stakeholder manager” is a social, innovative and ethousiastic thinker that is involved in (inter)national wind, dredging and marine construction projects from tender phase to project execution.
We are hiring Environmental engineers with
- Preferably (but not obligatory) a background in dredging / hydraulic engineering / offshore (wind) disciplines or in construction management / project management / stakeholder management, and
- Strong affinity with environmental and social management strategies.
- Developing and implementing stakeholder and environmental & social management strategies and plans related to project setup/design and workmethod during execution.
- Communicating and discussing project execution plans, risks and opportunities to/with stakeholders within the tender/project environment.
- Managing risks related to project documentation and permit requests and compliance with permits;, ecology, underwater sound, archaeology, uxo’s, soil pollution, etc. within the tender/project environment
- Developing and translating innovative and sustainable applications towards specific projects (eg. Building with Nature design, ecodesign).
- Creating social and environmental awareness and commitment at employees of Van Oord.
Functie-eisen junior stakeholder manager
- MSc or BSc degree in social and/or environmental science.
- Good understanding of governmental relationships and processes.
- Team player that is also capable of working independently.
- Good social and communication skills to allow cooperation with individuals with varying nationalities, cultural and social background.
- Understanding of civil (marine infra, offshore wind) engineering.
- Understanding of the physical, chemical and biological aspects of the marine environment.
- Creative and result-oriented attitude.
- Good oral and written Dutch and English communication skills (German beneficial).
- Good networking and presentation skills.
- Prepared to travel abroad if the job requires
Van Oord is a leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). We are an innovative partner for our clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. Our people are committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology.
A job at Van Oord means working on challenging, dynamic and prestigious projects. Take your responsibility and see your ideas become reality. Van Oord offers an excellent salary package appropriate to your background and experience.
Apply online by using this application link. Not ready to apply yet? Please contact Sevil Demir (firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)6 1135 7977) for more information or other career opportunities at Van Oord.
Feel free to come on board with us and join our LinkedIn!
Please do not send your application via email. Only online applications through the Van Oord website will be processed. You can upload your resume and motivation by using this application link.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.