To support our engineering team in Hoofddorp we are looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer. In this position you will lead mechanical engineering projects for Special Cranes that are used in the aluminium industry.
Create or have created of design and/or quotation drawings of complete installations and lead the mechanical engineers involved
Ensure the creation of complete engineering packages to instruct manufacturing, assembly and purchasing
- Check drawings, parts lists and specifications and enter them in the data management system
- Derive the scope and nature of the engineering work from the specific project specifications
- Manage an engineering project team internally and, if applicable, also externally
- Monitor engineering progress and budget
- Project administration with respect to distribution and revision management of engineering documents
- Take care of the realization of transport and assembly drawings
- Maintain contacts with relevant departments such as purchasing and production
- If applicable, support manufacturing with drawings or advice
- BSc in mechanical engineering
- Senior experience in mechanical engineering of cranes and/or heavy constructions
- Creative, problem-solver, team-player
- Good knowledge of Inventor and MS Office
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Willingness to travel worldwide, incidentally
What we offer:
- Technically challenging projects
- Informal working atmosphere, flat hierarchy, international work environment
- CAO Metalektro, attractive salary appropriate to education and experience, 27 holidays and 13 additional leave days, training opportunities
Apply for this job!
Interested? We look forward to your application! Please send your application, in English, via this page to our HR department. Your HR contact: Chantal de Reus. Tel.: +31 (0) 20 655 70 09, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Engineer, Engineering, Lead Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Lead Engineer Mechanical