Functieomschrijving Manager Asset Services
In the role of Manager Asset Services, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a department of (mainly technical) skilled professionals. You will communicate the Royal IHC Services strategy to your team. Through this, you will motivate them to deliver excellent service to our internal and external customers. Team development in a continually changing and challenging environment is key. Good internal and external stakeholder management is also essential to this role. You will contribute to further enhancing (internal/external) customer satisfaction and the effective output of IHC Services in general and in your specific department. Within the role of Manager Asset Services, you will be responsible for the following:
- formulating a strategy, developing the department plan and acquiring budget approvals
- directing and driving the implementation of the department strategy, plans and activities
- allocating budgets, as well as continuously monitoring and steering on performance
- specifying, (co)developing and maintaining instruments, procedures, KPIs and guidelines within the department that will be used by colleagues
- building and maintaining a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners, required for delivering department objectives
- being a representative for the department both internally and externally
- issuing advice to management and peers regarding business opportunities, risks and/or organisational requirements
- continuously evaluating the organisational design, (work) processes and systems, as well as initiating and implementing changes, and improvements
- creating structured activities, managing and coaching the team, as well as its individual members, motivating colleagues through constructive feedback, recognising talent and delivering performance management
- keeping up with internal and external developments to ensure best practice is retained, and developed within the team
- being knowledgeable about (business) developments, as well as advocating and supporting the IHC strategy by making it understandable for employees at all levels within the organisation.
Functie-eisen Manager Asset Services
To be eligible for the role of Manager Asset Services, you must have the following:
- bachelor or master degree in a relevant subject
- hands-on and person-oriented leadership style, with a flexible approach and change management skills
- at least five years experience in a leadership role within a similar environment
- excellent organisational skills and a result-oriented approach
- ability to manage a complex organisational environment (internally and/or externally), knowing how and when to influence relevant stakeholders
- ability to work with numbers and budgets and a strong understanding of business processes.
- ability to follow any changes to regulations and developments in the relevant markets
- excellent social and communication skills in English written and verbal
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
IHC Services is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas.
As a Manager Asset Services, you will work at IHC Services, based in Kinderdijk. IHC Services is the global market leader in the construction of tools at sea and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore and dredging ships and equipment. IHC Services’ core mission is to be the preferred supplier for all services relating to the offshore, dredging and mining industry. From the head office in The Netherlands and with employees working from sites and offices on a global basis, we’re able to ensure a local presence and support for customers on every continent. We offer 24/7 Service worldwide and services typically include Repair, Rental, Renovation, Condition Based Services, Feasibility studies, Life Cycle Engineering, Parts & Logistics and Training & Consultancy. With our commitment to technological innovation, in which sustainability and safety are key, we strive to continuously meet the specific needs of each customer in a rapidly evolving world.
Royal IHC offers you as Manager Asset Services a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Manager Asset Services and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly by using this apply link.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.