You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
SKF Maintenance Products is a dynamic unit which has been providing the bearing market with maintenance and lubrication solutions and products for forty years. A team of 35 people with entrepreneurial mind-set serves bearing users worldwide. The position we are offering represents the advantages of working within a small team, yet in an international environment. We are based at the SKF Business & Technology Park, Nieuwegein in the Netherlands.
To complete our current team, we are looking for a:
Manager Quality and Compliance
- Manage the unit Quality Management System.
- Monitor product quality and insure continuous improvement throughout the full product range.
- Develop our supplier for further quality performance.
- Manage the product return and repair process.
- Insure sustainable products regulatory compliance to norms and directives in Europe, USA and major markets.
- Support compliance to import and export regulations to major markets worldwide.
- Master (MSc) or Bachelor Degree (BSc/HTS) in Mechanical Engineering and/or Chemistry or solid expertise gained through relevant experience.
- Familiar with EU directives and major international regulations and norms.
- Fair technical knowledge of hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and lubrication equipment and tools.
- Structured, organized, you are a team player with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable to work and communicate in English and Dutch within a very international environment.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative and well-equipped professional environment, which is part of a large, successful company with an excellent reputation. You will join a team of well-motivated colleagues and will have a lot of international contacts. This means that we need candidates with good communication skills and good ability in written and spoken English. We look forward to see you develop as a professional who creates a career in SKF and we will support your steps. Of course, our employment conditions are competitive.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply in English or Dutch via the application form. We only take the applications in consideration that are written in English or Dutch.
An online assessment and intellect test can be part of the recruitment process.
If you have any questions regarding this job posting, then please contact: Mr. André van IJzendoorn, tel: +31(0)30 6075835 e-mail: email@example.com
Visit www.skf.com for more information.
Acquisition is not appreciated.