The Site Geleen encompasses 2 Naphtha crackers, a Logistics department comprising tank farms, inland harbor and rail terminal, a Polypropylene unit, 2 Polyethylene units and a Product Handling department. The Naphtha crackers produce amongst others ethylene and propylene which are mainly used as feedstock for the successive poly-olefins plants. Our polyethylene product range includes all of the commodity thermoplastic polymers, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE), low density polyethylene (LDPE), and high density polyethylene (HDPE). The polypropylene product range includes block copolymer and specialty automotive grades.
Structure Site Geleen
We have operational units which are based on the PMT-model (Plant Operations, Maintenance and Technical). Plant Operations is responsible for a safe and reliable production within the defined Safety Health & Environment / License to Operate window. Maintenance is responsible for specification, scheduling and execution of the maintenance activities in the plant. The Technical department is responsible for e.g. the design of the asset, the asset life plan, the operating window, continuous reviewing of the asset performance and the subsequent feedback to Operations and Maintenance. Within Technical, the Asset Engineering Department consists of 5 teams: Static, Rotating, Instrumentation, Electrical and Asset Performance. These discipline-based teams cover all assets on the Geleen site.
In order to lead to Rotating team, we are looking for a leader Rotating.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Develop, optimize and implement Rotating equipment and civil/steel structure strategy and multi-year planning, lead efforts to eliminate performance killers for improved availability, productivity and reliability. Responsible for adequate implementation of preventative maintenance plans in order to adhere to applicable regulatory requirements regarding rotating equipment and civil/steel structures.
- Lead process safety program and promote the culture of process safety and Risk Management and drives accountability through the organization in order to eliminate process risks. Apply continuous risks discovery methodologies and root cause analysis, implement short-term and long-term risk mitigation and elimination actions.
- Provide technical support to operate all assets through sounds process safety practices within operating envelopes and provide authorization and sanctions as per SABIC Assurance For Enterprise Risk (SAFER) matrix.
- Ensure compliance of his team members to all trainings required to safely execute their function
- Fulfil role of SHEMS (Sub) Element Administrator by decision of SHEM Steering Committee. Ensure compliance to all requirements w.r.t. rotating equipment and civil/steel structures regarding License to Operate (internal as well as external regulations).
- Provide 2nd line technical support on all rotating equipment and civil/steel structures. Lead investigations and failure analysis to determine the reason for failure and give suitable recommendations for rotating equipment and civil/steel structures.
- Responsible for a uniform implementation (check and balance / gatekeeping) of Asset Life Planning for rotating equipment and civil/steel structures on site Geleen assets.
- Act as multi disciplinary TA scope manager for designated TA’s; guidance of scoping team lead and TA-gatekeeping.
- Define and scope necessary investment projects (CAPEX) regarding rotating equipment and civil/steel structures run & maintain projects. Participate in CAPEX budgeting process including financial and resource planning.
- People & Organization:
- Responsible for adequate staffing (qualitative as well as quantitative) to meet objectives.
- Develop rotating staff by selecting and arranging proper specialized training together with Functional Lead in order to develop competent talent to assure sustaining safe & reliable assets. Owner and driver of the rotating knowledge matrix.
- Demonstrate/promote Company values and assure Integrity/compliance to company policies.
- Create healthy and attractive work environment that foster engaged and inspired workforce, by coaching and mentoring talented leaders and employees through continuous feedback and promoting a performance culture
Lead implementation of programs concerning rotating equipment and civil/steel structures covering Site Geleen. Represent site Geleen in specific work groups regarding rotating equipment and civil/steel structures. Contribute to multi-disciplinary projects and studies to ensure qualitative input regarding rotating equipment and civil/steel structures.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering/Science or equivalent
- 7 Years of experience in Petrochemical organization.
- 3 to 5 years managerial experience
- Broad understanding of relevant processes, plant and equipment regarding rotating equipment is required.
- Deep knowledge of legal regulations for operating chemical plants
- Deep knowledge of all relevant EHSS Management Systems and well knowledgeable about SHEMS and fully aware about minimum requirements of individual SHEMS
- Business Acumen / Planning and Organizing / Drive for Results / Motivating Others / Develop and Empower People / Personal Leadership / Analytical Thinking / Effective Collaboration / Facilitation / Influencing & Communication for Impact / Negotiation / Project Management
Apply for this job!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via this application link:
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.