We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join IHC SAS - Hytop at our facilities in Alphen aan den Rijn. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will act as the connection between the Engineering, Procurement and Quality Control departments, and suppliers, throughout the entire production process. In this role, you will report to the Production Manager and cooperate with a team of engineers from various departments.You will also be responsible for the following:
- preparation of the project ITP (inspection and test plan)
- preparation of the technical purchase requirements for the projects
- assessing drawings on manufacturability
- checking welding documents and material certificates
- assessing technical queries from suppliers, if necessary in consultation with engineering
- advising suppliers on how to manufacture specific parts.
Functie-eisen Manufacturing Engineer
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following:
- a higher professional education (HBO) in engineering
- technical knowledge on hydraulic and electrical systems, and welding
- knowledge of relevant rules (IEC, DNV, ABS)
- a good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- be comfortable working with automated systems
- good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- an inventive, accurate, stress-resistant, flexible and innovative personality, with a team player attitude
- a performance and result-oriented nature
- a customer-oriented attitude and commercial approach.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will work at IHC SAS Hytop. Based in Sliedrecht and Alphen aan den Rijn, this organizations main focus is designing and producing reliable deck equipment and hydraulic systems for the dredging, offshore oil & gas and renewable markets. Over the years, IHC SAS Hytop has gained a great deal of experience in the delivery of pipe laying systems, heavy duty winch systems, hydraulic power packs and FPSO riser pull-in & offloading systems. The ultimate aim of IHC SAS Hytop is to provide customers with equipment, systems, solutions and services that they can trust. The IHC SAS Hytop service team is available on a 24/7 basis for its customers, wherever they are in the world.
We offer you a challenging role at a company in which technology is placed at the forefront of today’s possibilities. You will work for an organisation that is developing at full speed, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you have every opportunity to develop further. Our terms of employment may be described as excellent, and include reimbursement for your travel costs, an annual profit share, a highly beneficial pension scheme, access to appropriate training courses, and 40 days of annual leave.
Are you interested in the position of Manufacturing Engineer and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by going to this application link.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.