Saint-Gobain Weber Beamix B.V. has been experimenting with this technology since the beginning of this century and 3D printed the first wall in 2005. Ten years later this technology was embraced by the TU of Eindhoven and further scientific research of this novel way of building was pushed forward. With a consortium of companies, the new technology has been developed from laboratory scale to full size projects (bridges, houses). The first concrete printing factory in Europe, owned by market leaders Weber Beamix and BAM infra, was opened in 2019. For more information, take a look at our sites: https://www.3d.weber/ and https://www.nl.weber/
As Saint-Gobain we believe in and rely on the entrepreneurship of our employees. Therefore, we prefer to look for a personal match, rather than impressive CV’s and long motivation letters.
Mechatronics lead - 3D Concrete printing
Weber Beamix, location Eindhoven, m/v, fulltime (38h)
Do you get energized by the integration of robotics into a production process?
- Developing and implementing new technologies to improve and optimize a production process;
- Working in both an R&D environment as on the factory floor;
- Pragmatic and hands on approach within a technical environment;
- 3D printing of concrete;
- Working in an agile environment.
Do you recognize yourself in?
- HBO – WO level (preferably Mechatronics);
- Experience with the full development process, from ideation to market implementation;
- Experience with robot systems integration;
- Creative problem solving;
- Knowledgeable of/ experienced with 3D (concrete) printing and PLC programming;
- Eager to learn and work with new technologies;
- Good English communication skills (talking & writing);
The location of this position is our 3D Print factory in Eindhoven. You live preferably within a reasonable distance of Eindhoven and are willing to travel in and outside the Netherlands.
A job that will challenge you, with a high level of independency in a professional company. Where there is room to innovate and work on your own initiatives. Weber Beamix offers you a growing salary depending of your level of experience and a wide range of secondary benefits such as a good pension plan, 31 vacation days, a bonus of max. 10% of your yearly salary, wellbeing activities, a hybrid way of working and an informal culture. many opportunities for development and growth within the Saint-Gobain group.
Information and response:
Do you have the right skills to get the most out of the position of Mechatronics lead - 3D Concrete Printing? Send a motivation letter and your CV to Eline Quist, HR Manager BNL, HR@weberbeamix.nl before December 24th. If you would like more information first, please contact Peter Paul Cornelissen, International 3D Project Manager, +31 682851030.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.