Applikon Biotechnology B.V. is a Dutch high-tech company and a world leader in high performance bioreactor systems. Our products are used within the Life Sciences and food industry worldwide. Applikon works closely with many national and international universities and institutes. We are constantly developing new technologies for the bioprocessing industry.
Our main office is located in Delft with three subsidiaries (USA, UK and China) and more than 170 employees working in Development, marketing, sales, assembly, QC and after-sales support for our products.
Owing to a replacement we are currently looking for a:
for immediate appointment
The Project Calculator works in support of the various line departments and sets out to:
- Provide technical, biotechnological, and project data to the M&S department for the submission of tenders
- Prepare preliminary calculations and preliminary project planning
- Carry out project post-calculations
- Maintain contact with suppliers
- Request quotations for the required goods in consultation with Purchasing
- Maintain good customer relationships in order to properly address requests for quotations
- Prepare and maintain a preliminary costings database
- Determine PFDs and/or the process details at the tender stage
- Completed BSc, preferably in Biotechnology or Mechanical Engineering
- Technical affinity
- Accurate, independent, flexible
- Good communication skills
- A decent knowledge of the product range and its applications
- Good oral and written command of both Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of Excel and AutoCad will count as a bonus
- Willing to visit prospects at home and abroad
If you are interested in working in a dynamic organization with short communication lines, and an informal culture in which innovation and professionalism are highly valued, then apply directly to Jolanda Hoogvliet:
Applikon Biotechnology B.V.
2629 JG Delft
or send an email to: HR@applikon-biotechnology.com.
Visit www.applikon-bio.com for more information about our company.
Responses to this advertisement for commercial purposes will not be appreciated.