Technomed/Neurosign is looking for a new talent!
Location: Maastricht-Airport (NL) / fulltime
In order to strengthen our position and fulfil our growth ambition we are looking for a Project Manager to sharpen our current projects and develop process on neEuropew future innovation projects.
What does a Project Manager?
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for the guidance of mainly the product development related projects from preparation till completion. The Project Manager monitors the teams in achieving the goals that have been set. The number and diversity of projects is coherent to the complexity of this position at Technomed/Neurosign. This Project Manager will handle multiple, yet different projects simultaneously.
You ensure that the responsible persons deliver the projects within budget and scheduled time and, of course, with great attention to good quality, the most efficient supply chain, the right regulations, quickest and best manufacturable way etc. To achieve this, in addition to sound knowledge and expertise, good cooperation with the primary departments: Research & Development, Sales & Marketing, Quality & Regulatory, Production, Logistics and Purchase is essential.
You support the multidisciplinary teams by letting them concentrate on their expertise and their core business.
- You are the no.1 person for organizing and executing successful project team meetings.
- Your success can be measured when the agreed goals are met on the right time. Measurement in terms of product quality, timelines, cost effectiveness, compliance and degree of customer satisfaction.
- You develop a committed project management plan in consultation with the requested disciplines.
- You structurize projects and make sure all the internal stakeholders are on sharp to meet the expectations.
- You identify project risks and define risk reduction plans.
- You monitor and control the performance and the quality of the output. You also monitor corrective actions when needed.
- You manage stakeholder interest, including the interest of suppliers.
- You assist with internal approval on product development submission processes and also support budget management.
- You communicate on the progress of the projects.
It’s all about connection! A good relationship with the (internal) customer is essential for being successful. Flexible as you are, you are always willing to take the extra step, even when things are hectic.
To be successful in this position, you would meet the following qualifications:
- Essential to this role is your minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management.
- You have a strong technical background with preferably a Bachelors degree in technical engineering, f.e. science, biomedical, mechanical, electrical, electromechanics.
- Strong leadership, project management, organizational skills
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and other international standards and country/region-specific medical directives as well as FDA applicable regulations
- You have project experience with medical devices.
- You are PMP/PMI certified.
- You have experience leading multidisciplinary teams within a small-scale developing organization.
- You are a born teamplayer and with your communication skills and customer focused mindset you love result oriented interactions.
- You are an excellent communicator in English and Dutch (written and oral).
Being focused on achieving goals and results. Despite setbacks or distractions, the actions and decisions remain focused on the goal.
Planning and organizing
Setting goals and priorities. Being able to determine and organize what time, actions, resources and people are needed.
Examining wishes and demands of internal and external customers and acting accordingly. Putting the customer first without compromising the business interests. Being able to pick up important information from oral communication.
Being able to keep an overview of the situation and distance yourself to create an overview.
To leave important parts of one's responsibilities to others in an understandable, structured and verifiable manner.
It would be an absolute benefit if you have expertise and experience in one of the areas below:
- Medical devices / biomedical.
- Complex capital equipment systems.
- Neuromodulation / Neurophysiology / Neuromonitoring / Nerve Monitoring, EEG or EMG.
- Have launched a 510K product in the US.
Why would you work for us?
You will be part of the growing and ambitious environment of the business unit Technomed/Neurosign, part of the larger Welcony organization. A dynamic organization in full expansion, internationally oriented but with an absolute drive to maintain the mentality and atmosphere of a small organization. We value a hands-on approach and allow you to excel, develop, create and implement your own expert knowledge that can be converted to the best results. We support talents to further develop their competences.
We are a down-to-earth, results driven organization with short lines of communication and quick decision making. We have an ambition and passion to become a strong leader in the medical world. And want to realize this with the best people and breakthrough innovations.
Characteristics that you will experience:
- A high-performing and result-oriented company that is always looking for new challenges.
- A passionate team that wants to join forces to develop business together.
- A mentality to keep moving forward and get to a higher level.
- A warm Technomed team that is eager to welcome you with open arms.
- An organization that continuously works on professionalisation.
- An active staff association that organises activities such as escape rooms, dinners, team building ...
- A package of secondary employment conditions, for example: flexible working hours, 24 days of leave with expansion possibilities up to 30 days per year, all electrical desks, travel allowance from the first km, WGA insurance, ANW possibilities, WIA excedent insurance, pension scheme, bonus scheme etc.
How to apply?
Interested in this position at Technomed Europe? Please send your CV and motivation letter via the Online Application Form to our Human Being Manager, Conny Henkens.
If you have additional questions, please contact her by telephone: +31-43-4086878.
We are looking forward to your application!