Are you eager to apply your management skills in a challenging high tech environment? And would you like to drive sustaining quality solutions in a team with a strong Mechatronics Design focus? If so, then this job within ASML’s development department could be your perfect path to new knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines.
As Quality Manager you will be assigned to support the Mechatronics Systems Development EUV department. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration, qualification, industrialization and delivery of the mechatronics (sub-) systems and components which fit into ASML end products and meet ASML business requirements.
Becoming a quality manager means that you will take the responsibility in driving quality plans, continuously improving the processes for effectiveness and efficiency and realizing the Quality objectives.
- Manages the continuous improvement circle within the department aligned with cluster quality targets
- Reports out on relevant quality issues and department KPI
- Facilitates Field Feedback loop and Lessons Learned in the various departmental groups
- Ensures a proper Quality System of design processes, guidelines etc. is available to the department design community in line with D&E process framework.
- Gives input to and executes the cluster Quality roadmap within the Mechatronics Systems Development EUV department in line with the ASML Quality roadmap and in alignment with quality and business stakeholders.
- Leads/participate in project teams in analyzing process gaps, identifying improvements, support implementation and securing consolidation within the department.
- Interfaces with all Cluster departments, collects the lessons learned, steers on translation of the lessons learned and secures embedding in the organization
- Manages departmental Technical Competences and chairs regular meetings with competence leaders
Master degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics OR Mechatronics or any other technical oriented study with relevant experience in the field of (technical) Quality Management.
- Several years of experience within a development environment preferably in some of the following fields: industrial engineering, process engineering, quality management and product development of technically complex products.
- Experience as project manager, program manager or line/quality manager.
- Experienced in quality methods and tools like e.g., value stream analysis, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D , Ishikawa diagrams.
- Knowledgeable in international quality standards. (ISO9001/14001/ TS16949),
- process assessments and audits.
- Experience of facilitating discussions and workshops
- Knows how to deal with influence without authority
- Knowledge of ASML processes will be helpful
- Experience of process improvement, design and definition.
- Ability to manage complex relationships between various professional disciplines and organizational levels.
- Strong leadership: excellent stakeholder management skills, able to work across all levels of the organization with an open attitude.
- Excellent ability to manage change with the ability to overcome resistance and persist in achieving mission.
- Flexible and team orientated, with the ability to (quickly) build productive and collaborative working relationships across the organization at different levels.
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format. Ability to simplify things for wider understanding.
- Some experience in workshop facilitation- team building and interpersonal skills.
- Self-propelling - learning & Quality improvement mindset and change management.
- Hands-on mentality to get the job done.
Context of the position
The Quality Manager Mechatronics Development will report to the Cluster Quality Manager and will be part of the Mechatronics Systems Development EUV department staff . Next to this the manager will coach/facilitate towards group leaders with regard to quality matters. He/she facilitates or advises on quality initiatives and quality improvement in the various departmental groups.
Internal Reference: #LI-104752213_GC1
Apply online via this link.