As a Senior Application Manager ERP, you will be responsible for the applications that support the business processes within Royal IHC. These consist of ERP systems such as IFS, Oracle Primavera, Siemens Teamcenter and various other related applications and interfaces. Your primary objective is to change the application environment to meet ever-changing business demands. Within this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- understanding the business processes and translating these into application solutions
- managing changes and, if required, the people who support you
- maintaining constant contact with your business and IT colleagues
- communicating and presenting solutions to stakeholders
- taking ownership of the changes you oversee
- supporting the business through a solution that you will develop and maintain.
Functie-eisen Senior Application Manager ERP
To be eligible for the position of Senior Application Manager ERP, you must have:
- a degree in a relevant discipline
- experience with ERP systems
- experience in the manufacturing industry (advantageous)
- knowledge of ITIL, SCRUM, ASL, PRINCE2 and SQL, or a willingness to train in these areas
- at least five years' relevant experience
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- a willingness to learn Dutch, if not natively spoken
- the ability to take initiative and come up with ideas to improve our processes and systems
- a high level of motivation and a desire to make effective contacts within our organisation
- a no-nonsense approach, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Please note, an online assessment and screening may form part of the recruitment process. Only candidates with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
IHC (IHC) is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
In this role, IHC will offer you:
- a competitive salary
- the opportunity to work for an international organisation
- support for the passion of your field of study, and personal development through events and training
- 40 days of leave per year
- a beautiful office location near the windmills of Kinderdijk, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Are you interested in the position of Senior Application Manager ERP and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly via this application link.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.