Technical Project Engineer
Fulltime | Andijk/Velserbroek
Are you ready to take on the challenge of delivering our technology of innovative water treatment solutions to clients across the globe?
The position of Technical Project Engineer will be responsible for delivering complete engineering packages to our client projects. The position is within our Technology Development and Engineeringgroup. You will act as liaison for mechanical and project related issue’s during the projects for which you will translate customer requirements into engineering scope.
Most important is that you have an engineering background and a broad perspective of multidisciplinary projects, preferably from industries with a strongly developed engineering culture. With this background we expect you to act as a pragmatic, actively involved design lead and initiate cross discipline design activities. You will lead engineering, inquiry, procurement, quality control and expediting of mechanical and process equipment within the given budget- and time limitation. You will oversee the generation of engineering documents, including the preparation of mechanical/construction drawings.
You will be involved in commissioning and performance testing activities and deliver hands-on support during assembly of designed equipment commissioning support on site (worldwide).
- Master degree in Engineering or similar (Mechanical , Process Automation, Civil etc.)
- 7-10 years of experience in designing and engineering in multidisciplinary projects
- Successful as a lead engineer or as a project engineer in international projects
- MS Office, MS Project, Autodesk literate.
- Fluent in written and verbal English (Dutch language is not a necessity)
- Hands-on mentality, practical, result- and customer-oriented, team player and strong communication skills.
- Affinity with atomization of process plants is a plus
- Willingness to travel and support projects abroad
PWNT is offering a challenging job in an international environment on the forefront of technology development for the international water market. Salary depends highly on level of experience.
PWNT is an international company, with offices in Singapore and the Netherlands (Andijk and Velserbroek). The role is based in Andijk and/or Velserbroek, and would require some travel to support our operations globally.
The job opening closes on 22nd February 2019, please make sure you have submitted your application prior to this date!
No agency calls/no soliciting please.